Acer Aspire Z24-890-UA91 AIO Desktop, 23.8 inches Full HD, 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9400T, 12GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, USB 3.1 Type C, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, Windows 10 Home, Silver
A Modern Design for the Modern World
The Aspire Z24 All-in-One PC packs all the essential computing features you need in an ultra-slim, space-saving design that’s simple to use, functional and looks great on your desk. This All-in-One houses a super powerful 9th Gen Intel Core processor ensuring amazing performance and maximum fun. Enjoy a crisp and clear experience on the Full HD display with wide viewing angles, special protection screen to reduce eye strain, and it is a remarkably amazing sound. It’s here to help you do more.
The dual front stereo speakers along with Dolby Audio Premium and Acer True Harmony audio technology deliver home theater quality and captivate you with immersive entertainment.
The Full HD webcam and dual digital microphones give you quality face-to-face chats. Whether sharing your latest work with friends or hosting international conferences.
Acer Aspire Z24 890 UA91 All in One Desktop PC comes with these specs: 9th Generation Intel Core i5 9400T processor 1.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.4GHz, Windows 10 Home, 23.8″ Full HD Widescreen Edge to Edge LED-Backlit Display, 12GB DDR4 Memory, Intel UHD Graphics 630, 512GB SSD, Built-in 2.0MP Full HD (1080P) Webcam and Dual Built-in Digital Microphones, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Optimized Dolby Audio Premium Sound Enhancement.
Acer TrueHarmony Technology, Two Built-in 2W Stereo Speakers, 1 USB 3.1 (Type C) port (Gen 2 up to 10 Gbps), 2 USB 3.1 (Type A) Gen 2 ports, 1 USB 3.1 (Type A) Gen 1 port, 1 USB 2.0 port (bottom, used for RF dongle), 1 HDMI in port (Rear), 1 HDMI out port (Rear), 1 Ethernet RJ 45 Port (Rear), Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, 15.43 lbs. | 6.99 kg (system unit only),
- The keyboard USB dongle is within the bottom fringe of the monitor. This is often an excellent improvement, as often they plug into the rear causing bad or choppy keyboard response.
- The mouse is already plugged in and prepared to travel
- The webcam quality is best
- The SD reader, audio jack, and keyboard dongle are all on rock bottom edge
- You can easily add a second or dual monitor.
- This monitor is good and bright with an excellent, wide viewing angle.
- It does have a disk drive, which is becoming rare lately because it’s a solid-state drive, it reboots ridiculously fast
- It has a dual mic, and therefore the sound quality of the speakers is astounding
- Alexa works alright with it
- We did plug our Firestick into the HDMI port and it works. You’ll use this sort of a TV if you wanted to
- It’s convenient and connects the facility cord and you’re able to go.
Image and Product Information Source: www.amazon.comMore Gadgets Reviews: