AmazonBasics 8-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper and Credit Card Home Office Shredder # Amazon’s Choice
- Note: Please read the user guide included on this detail page to troubleshoot issues with the shredder, including issues with the shredder turning on.Angled feed entry for safety with auto start mode and manual reverse to clear paper jams
- Shreds paper into strips measuring 3/16″x 1-27/32″, meeting security level P3 standards
- 3 minute continuous run time with 30 minutes cool down cycle with overheat LED indicator
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 8-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards (one at a time)
- 4.1-gallon bin with see-through window to easily determine when the bin is full; Integrated lifting handle for easy emptying; Backed by AmazonBasics 1-year Limited Warranty
AmazonBasics 8-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder
Quickly Shreds Confidential Info
Thoroughly shred multi-page documents (up to eight sheets at a time) with this AmazonBasics cross-cut shredder. The machine quickly turns paper into strips measuring 3/16 by 1-27/32 inches. Use the shredder to destroy ATM receipts, credit-card bills, mortgage statements, pay stubs, insurance packets, and other old or unwanted info. It will even shred credit cards (one at a time), and there’s no need to remove staples or small paper clips.
Helps Safeguard Your Identity
Shredding important documents has become a valuable component in protecting your identity. The AmazonBasics shredder minimizes your chances of falling victim to the havoc and hassle of identity theft. From document-heavy tax season to day-to-day bills and junk mail, the shredder offers exceptional convenience and helps prevent your personal info from going public.
The AmazonBasics cross-cut shredder provides the best compromise between price and performance. Choose the cross-cut shredder when you need to stay on budget but are looking for more security than that of the strip-cut shredder.
Destroys Credit Cards
Inserted one at a time into the designated area of the shredder, credit cards are completely destroyed, offering valuable peace of mind.
In auto mode, shredding begins once the sensor detects something to be shredded. The shredded paper then drops into the 4.1-gallon bin below, and the manual reverse makes easy work of clearing any paper jams.
The cross-cut shredder will run continuously for 3 minutes before needing a 30-minute cool-down. If it shreds continuously beyond the max running time and begins to overheat, the unit will automatically shut off to protect the motor.
Perfect for light use in a small business or home office, the cross-cut shredder conveniently fits under a desk or other workstation for easy access throughout the day. Even more, the shredder removes effortlessly when it’s time to empty the bin.More Gadgets Reviews: