Bose Frames Audio Sunglasses with Open Ear Headphones, Black, with Bluetooth Connectivity
The Sunglasses with built-in Bose speakers that produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing. Blocks up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays, Open-ear audio allows you to stay aware of your surroundings while enjoying your music.
Bose frames Alto features a classic angular shape and commanding lenses. Lens width: 52 mm, Bridge Width: 18 mm, Temple Length: 162 mm, Integrated microphone for clear calls and access to your phone’s virtual assistant.
Personalized settings, access to future updates, and more available through the Bose Connect app. Bluetooth connectivity for easy pairing
- Dimensions – Alto M/L: 52 mm – 18 mm – 162 mm (Lens width – Distance between lenses – Temple length)
- Bose AR-enabled an innovative audio-only version of augmented reality. Bose AR availability and functionality varies.
- Battery Life: 3.5 hours streaming; 12 hours on standby. Charge Time: 2 hours
- Bluetooth Range: 30 ft. or 9 m
- Compatible Operating Systems: iOS: 9.0 or newer/ Android: 5.0 or newer
Bose Frames Audio Sunglasses: Sunglasses with a Soundtrack.
Meet Bose Frames, the first audio sunglasses from Bose. Miniaturized Bose speakers hidden in the temples produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing. It’s a revolutionary personal audio experience embedded in a classic design.
Bose Frames Audio Sunglasses: Press & Turn Volume Control
Bose Frames let you hear & interact with the world around you, while discreetly listening to the audio of your choice. But it can be frustrating to have to take out your phone to adjust the volume- breaking the connection with your environment. With Press & Turn volume control, all you have to do to turn your volume up or down is press the button on your Frames & look left or right. Your phone stays right in your pocket or bag. And you move freely throughout your day.
Premium Materials & Premium Comfort
Metal hinges. Nylon rims. Lenses that won’t easily scratch or shatter. For a wearable to be worth wearing, it needs to look right, feel right, and survive life on the go. That’s why Bose Frames are meticulously molded for comfort and built to last.
Love Your Look
From Rose Gold & Blue Gradient to Mirrored Silver, choose the look that best fits you with the Bose Frames Lens Collection. Featuring a selection of limited-edition colors each sold separately these replacement lenses are easy to interchange for a look that’s all your own. Each pair blocks up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays with polarized options available. And they’re forged from premium materials to ensure they won’t easily scratch or shatter.
One App. Complete control
The Bose Connect app gives you easy access to everything your product has to offer. Get tips, personalize settings, and unlock new features, like Bose AR, through simple software updates.
For iPhone, iPad, and Android users, be sure your product’s firmware is up to date through the Bose Connect app. Then you can access a showcase of Bose AR-enhanced apps with links to download them. Bose AR availability and functionality varies.
Image and Product Description Source: amazon.comMore Gadgets Reviews:
- Tile Essentials (2020) – 4 Pack – Product Review 2020
- The Top 10 New High Tech Gadgets of the 2020
- Insta360 ONE X 360 Action Camera – Product Review 2020
- Snailax shiatsu Neck & Back Massager with Heat Review
- Coolest New Tech Gadgets to You Come Out This 2020
- Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch) – Product Review 2020
- Alienware NEW Curved 34 Inch Monitor – Product Review