Garmin Venu, GPS Smartwatch with Bright Touchscreen Display, Features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated Workouts, Pulse Ox Sensor and More, Black Color.
Beautiful. Detailed. Alive. The Garmin Venu GPS smartwatch features a bright, beautiful display and a battery life of up to five days, so you can spend more time doing the activities you love. Get on-screen, animated cardio, strength, yoga, and Pilate’s workouts right on your wrist. With the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features including respiration tracking, body battery energy monitor, stress and more venu can show you the full picture of your health in vivid detail.
Keep your phone and wallet at home, because this Watch lets you download music for phone-free listening and pay from the wrist Using Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks).
GPS Smartwatch with a Bright, Beautiful Display Built for the Active Lifestyle
- AMOLED display and up to 5-day battery life in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
- Keep an eye on your health 24/7 with the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features
- Easily download music to your watch for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps
- Get easy-to-follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen
- Body Battery Energy Monitoring
Beautiful, bright AMOLED display and up to five-day battery life in smartwatch mode; up to six hours in GPS and music mode. The broadest range of all-day health monitoring features keeps track of your energy levels, respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart rate, and more. Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music, or Deezer (may require a premium subscription With a third-party music provider), and connect with headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, pool swimming, and more. Get easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts right on your watch screen. Smartphone compatibility-iPhone, Android.
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day, so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers (not all countries and payment networks are eligible).
Connect IQ Store
Add personality to your watch by downloading apps, widgets, watch faces, and more. It’s easy and even better it’s free.
Receive emails, texts, and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Connect with wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
Safety and Tracking Features
While your watch and phone are paired, your location can be sent to your contacts either manually or during outdoor activities automatically with built-in incident detection (when paired to a compatible smartphone), if needed.
Image & Product Information Source: www.amazon.com
More Gadgets Reviews:
- Smart Home Gadgets to Make Your Home Smarter 2020
- Nikon Z6 FX-Format Mirrorless Camera – Product Review 2020
- LARQ Bottle Self-Cleaning Water Bottle and Water Purification System
- Product Review 2020 – Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen)
- Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free Review
- Germguardian Air Purifier Pluggable UV-C Air Sanitizer -Product Reviews
- Kidde Two-Story Fire Escape Ladder – Product Reviews 2020